How to Buy Bitcoins
Before you can actually enjoy the incredible boons of Bitcoins, you should learn how to buy bitcoins first. This is the first step in order to enjoy the great advantages offered through the use of bitcoins.
There are a lot of options available wherein you can purchase your first supply of bitcoins. But before you can buy, it is imperative that you have your Bitcoin wallet since this will serve as your “digital wallet” where you will store your bitcoins. There are many ways you can get your personal wallet, but the best option for you would be the one that offers Bitcoin wallets for free.
Learning how to buy Bitcoins sure is fast and easy. All you have to do is check out different Bitcoin exchanges, local trading sites, and over-the-counter marketplaces as each of these have distinct offers and features that may apply to your preferences.
Mt. Gox, Coinbase, and Bitstamp are three of the most popular Bitcoin exchanges online. These sites allow you to buy and sell bitcoins with fellow users all over the world. You can also trade bitcoins with users in your area or region through local trading sites. OTC or over-the-counter marketplace is where you can trade directly with other Bitcoin users without any intermediating party.
Among these options, Bitcoin exchange is the most preferred method of most Bitcoin users. You can always know more by reading about Best Bitcoin Blackjack. It’s simple and reliable; you can have your bitcoins with you in just a snap. Having said that, here are step-by-step instructions on how to buy bitcoins online:
- Create an account with the trading market of your choice.
- In the Buy/Sell page, indicate the amount of bitcoins you wish to purchase. Please be advised that the price depends upon the current exchange rate and varies every time.
- After everything is set, send the payment to the exchange’s bank account.
- The process usually takes 3 to 5 days for the transaction to be done.
- Once the transaction is complete, your bitcoins will be credited to your account and you can transfer them immediately to your Bitcoin wallet to start using them.